The bones and joints of any dog are vulnerable to wear and tear especially as they grow. To promote stronger bones and joints Venkys Paws Up Joint supplement has been specially formulated to provide support to bones and make them stronger. It also helps in reducing wear and tear.
- Joint problems can be prevented and treated easily if they are detected early. One such nutritional supplement is the Venkys Paws Up supplement, which helps in the management of osteoarthritis, wear and tear of cartilage, to strengthen joints in pups, and to manage joint disorders in geriatric dogs
- The supplement also aids problems such as hip and elbow dysplasia. This supplement helps to reduce pain, improve joint mobility, delay or prevent arthritis, and maintain joint health
- Venkys Paws Up supplement also contains two potent, anti-inflammatory herbal ingredients-withania somnifera and boswellia serrata that reduce pains associated with joint prob
- The presence of manganese sulphate and vitamin c also has additive effects in supporting the maintenance of joint health
- For more information about the product and feeding
- Venkys Paws Up Promotes stronger bones and joints.
- Venkys Paws Up Suitable for all dog and cat breeds
- Each pack contains 10 tables.
- A pack of six included in the box
- Each tablet contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride – 500 mg; Chondroitin Sulphate – 400 mg, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane – 300 mg N N Dimethylgylcin – 100 mg; Boswellia Serrata – 50 mg; Withania somnifera – 50 mg; vitamin C – 12.5 mg manganese 10mg; Tocopheryl acetate – 10 mg and zinc sulphate – 7.5 mg
Directions & Dosages
- Upto 25 kgs body weight – 1 tablet each day; 25 – 50 kgs body weight – 2 tablets each day; over 50 kgs body weight – 3 tablets a day
- Not for human use.
- For animal use only.
- Not for medicinal use.
- Not for injection.
- Store in cool dry place