Venkys Vengro Drops are a multi vitamin supplement that is suitable for dogs, cats, birds, goats and cattle. The multivitamin supplement reduces any deficiencies and provides a balanced nutritional intake of multivitamins. Venkys Vengro drops also promote a healthy growth of bones and protect the eyesight. Tuarine and DHA are known to be beneficial for the growth and development of pets.
- Reduces and nutritional deficiencies.
- Promotes healthy growth of bones and muscular structure.
- Improves vision.
- Can be administered orally or mixed with water or feed.
- Quantity – 20 ml
Each ml of Venky’s Vengro drops has a nutritional value:
- Threonine – 1.95 mg; Valine 2.35 mg; Methionine 0.70 mg; isoleucine 2.22mg; leucine 3.85mg, Phenylalinine – 2.45mg; Trytophan – 0.84mg; Lysine 3.05mg; Arginine – 3.56mg; taurine 3.00mg; DL methionine 0.40 mg; Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 00.11mg; eicosapenyaenoic acid (EPA) 00.17mg Vitamin A -700IU, Vitamin D3 400 IU Vitamin E – 5 mg; Vitamin C 40 mg; Vitamin B1 0.40mg; Vitamin B 2 – 1.0 mg; Vitamin B6 3.50mg, Nicotinamide – 10mg; D-panthenol 3.00mg.
Directions & Dosages
- 2- 6 weeks – 0.5ml – 1 ml (10 – 20 drops) daily 6-10 week: 1 – 2 ml (20 – 40 drops) daily or as directed by the physician.
- For animal use only.
- Not for human use.
- Keep away from children