Reduction of excess body weight, coadjuvant in the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Farmina Vet Life Obesity is a complete dietetic food for adult dogs formulated to reduce excess body weight and to control the supply of glucose (diabetes mellitus).
Farmina Vet Life Obesity reduces the quantity of calories consumed by the subject in order to reduce body weight. The increased level of fiber helps to induce in the subject a feeling of satiety and to reduce appetite. The low levels and the quality of starch and sugar sources used make this product suitable for diabetic patients. Carnitine and proteins of high quality added to the product prevent the reduction of muscle mass during weight loss.
Farmina Vetlife Obesity dog food is a complete and Ideal nutrition for obese dogs. Good fiber and low calories help your dogs to reduce fat without compromising nutritional value.
How Vet Life Obesity works:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables
- Powerful antioxidants
How Vet Life Obesity helps:
- Naturally works with your pet’s unique metabolism
- Helps avoid weight regain after weight loss
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- Supports vitality & holistic health
- Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Farmina Obesity provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Farmina Obesity Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life .
- Spelt, dried beetroot pulp (desaccharified), dehydrated chicken meat, oats, animal fat, dehydrated fish, linseed, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, mono-dicalcium phosphate. Carbohydrate source: spelt, oats.
Bone and joint health
Nutrients help support healthy bones and joints placed under stress by excess body weight
Essential fatty acids
Essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) and trace elements (Cu, Zn) support healthy skin and coat
- Buy All Farmina Vet life products