Farmina N&D Quinoa Weight Management is a complete dietetic food, suggested for the reduction of excessive body weight.
- Farmina N&D Quinoa -Weight Management – Lamb & Broccoli Asparagus recipe is a complete food for dogs, which helps in weight management of the pets and further help in curing/preventing obesity.
- 94% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains.
- Low level of FATS: Fats have the highest ENERGETIC DENSITY among nutrients. It is necessary to reduce the quantity of this highly caloric nutrient to reduce the total energetic density of the product.
- High level of Crude fiber contribute to reduce the energetic density of the product. They increase the satiety feeling and reduce the absorption of caloric nutrients which remain trapped into the fiber matrix.
- Low Glycemic Index source of QUINOA and pea starch deliver glucose slowly to the blood after the digestion. This leads to the pet having enough glucose in blood for longer time and do not want to feed more often. The slow release of sugar prevents Diabetes and Overweight
Lamb is rich in essential fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid with a better ratio between lean mass and fat. The meat of lamb is a red meat protein source, and is produced in extensive farms.
Quinoa is a super food that contains around 15% of high biological value proteins, which are rich in well balanced essential amino acids, a very rare feature of vegetables. It also promotes digestion, absorption of nutrients, and intestinal health.
Broccoli is a low-calorie food rich in natural antioxidants that promote satiety and support healthy intestinal transit.
Asparagus is rich in vitamins which favor the metabolism and increase the fat burning activity. It also helps in purifying the body from toxins.