Farmina N&D Quinoa Skin and Coat
Farmina Quinoa skin and coat is a specific formula for food sensitivities, useful to restore and maintain skin and hair wellness. The Nutrition System for Carnivores, Farmina Quinoa Skin and Coat is a complete dietetic food for dogs, suggested for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. N&D Quinoa SKIN&COAT – Quail, quinoa, coconut and turmeric recipe for adult dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
- HIGH PROTEIN DIET- n&d skin and coat dog food is an assortment of high-quality animal ingredients that makes it rich in protein which is very close to a dog’s natural diet.
- Farmina n&d skin and coat dog food Contains GMO-Free nutrition for our beloved for-adult
- 1-step gentle steam cooking process to maintain the natural wholesomeness of each ingredient.
- ENHANCES BONE STRENGTH– This Dog Food is high in glucosamine & chondroitin that helps in enhancing the bone strength of adult or ageing dogs.
- IMPROVES SKIN & COAT – The product contains ideal levels of EPA-DHA that helps in improving Skin and Coat.
Farmina is nature and science, our mission is to develop the best natural and scientifically validated nutritional systems. We use only first choice raw materials wisely mixed and cooked in our kitchen with healthy methods and following strict guidelines provided by experts in dogs and cats nutrition who have always dealt with it and know carnivores nutritional needs.
The extreme care and attention given to conceive and develop our food is typical of family and that’s where our nutritional philosophy comes from.
Dogs and cats are our four-legged family and live the emotions that can be found only at home.
Nutrition is the basis of their wellbeing which is prerequisite to their happiness and joy that daily can pass, that’s why our motto and the funding of our actions is: Happy pet. Happy you.
NATURE IS OUR INSPIRATION
Nature is the biggest source of wealth and this is the reason why we preserve our feed’s characteristics using tools and methods Mother Nature gave us by using: