Farmina Vet Life Joint is a complete dietetic food for adult dogs for the support of the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve mobility within just 30 days of use.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin offer the building blocks of healthy cartilage and joints.
- Antioxidant and vitamin E and C blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the Italy, Farmina Vet Life is a complete and balanced diet recommended for large and giant breed adult dogs.
The whole Farmina Vet Life Joint and Natural & Delicious range are preserved exclusivelly with natural antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts) which preserve the quality of our food in total natural respect.
Farmina Vet Life Joint Preservatives and antioxidants particularly, are compounds with the ability to delay, prevent, reduce or eliminate oxidative damage on food. Since the antiquity, mankind added compounds with preservative power to food, especially adding spices was one of the few effective methods to preserve food and prevent damage, mostly in warmer areas
Some of the nutrients of food can easily run into oxidation: lipids, generally, have a greater tendency to lose electrons and self-oxidize leading to an alteration of color, flavor, texture, quality, genuineness and safety of food. For example oxidation may alter Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) or fat-soluble vitamins causing major changes in food quality, while the formation of volatile odoriferous compounds and hydroxy acids can affect aroma and flavor.
Dietary antioxidantsin Farmina Vet Life Joint preserve the food and have also a benefic effect on animals that eat them: on a body level antioxidants can reduce damages caused by free radicals and, in general, by Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) in addition they counteract cellular aging, reducing risk of chronic and degenerative diseases onset, often linked to oxidative stress.