Farmina Vet Life Struvite is a complete dietetic food for dogs for the dissolution of struvite stones and reduction of struvite stone recurrence.
Farmina Vet Life Struvite Management dog food is highly palatable and specially composed to dissolve struvite stones and crystals in adult pets through low urinary concentration of magnesium and phosphorous and a low pH which will prevent the formation of struvite, increased sodium content which makes the pet drink and urinate more and high energy density deposition of struvite (magnesium ammonium phosphate) uroliths in the lower urinary tract.
Struvite urolithiasis is only one type of urolithiasis which may occur in dogs and by dividing the daily ration of Specific Struvite Management into 3 or 4 meals, any postprandial increase of urinary pH is minimised.
Key benefits of Farmina Vet life Struvite Management dog food:
– Food with dual action:
– 1) dissolves struvite stones
– 2) reduces the risk of new ones forming
– Contains a reduced content of magnesium and phosphorus to reduce the formation of new stones
– Makes urine more acidic to help dissolve struvite stones
– Promotes drinking – this then thins the urine and ‘flushes out’ the stones
– Fish oil promotes healthy skin, coat and joints