Pedigree Mother and Pup Starter
Pedigree Mother and Pup Starter meals for mother and pup delivers expert nutrition to pregnant/ lactating mothers and 3-12 weeks old puppies. Pedigree Mother and Pup Starter is suitable for all dog breeds. An energy dense dog food, Pedigree PRO contains Prebiotics (MOS) for digestive health. It also contains Colostrum that strengthens immunity and digestive system in delicate new pups, and essential nutrients to maximize growth potential. Pedigree PRO dog food range of products combine high quality ingredients with the science developed with nutritionists and veterinarians at the Waltham Centre.
Pedigree Starter Benefits
- A starter professional dog food for Lactating/Pregnant Mother and her puppy
- Energy dense meal for pregnant and lactating mothers
- Colostrum helps strengthen natural defences in newborn dogs
- Prebiotics (MOS) help promote digestive health
- Ideal for pregnant/ lactating mothers and puppies 3-12 weeks old
- Serve in a soft form, and/ or as instructed on the back of pack
- Contains Miṇ. 32% Protein, Miṇ. 18% Fat, Max. 5% Crude Fibre and Max. 10% Moisture
- Formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
Needs of Mother Dog and Pups differ from others
Both, pups and their mother need special care to ensure digestive health and speedy and healthy growth.
Professional food helps meet needs for growth
Made with quality ingredient, this is expert nutrition to meet the needs of dogs of different breed size and life-stage.
Abundant Protein ensures optimal growth & health
Professional dog food provides dogs with 32% protein to support growth and health for pups and the mother.
This is nutrition backed by the Waltham Expertise
Pedigree PRO is made with the science developed with nutritionists and vets at the Waltham Centre, UK.
Benefits of Pedigree PRO Mother & pup
Colostrum supports Natural defense & delicate digestive system of pups
Energy for self and to provide milk for her pups compared to average dog food
Ensures good digestive health for pregnant/Lactating mother